Helping you grow. The real plus for our hair extension course students is the freedom and flexibility which comes with learning new skills and techniques in your own time....but with our full support the whole way
You’ll be trained to the highest standard, receive accredited certification, professional hair extensions equipment, and have complete support throughout the course. Everything you need to get started in running your own business, or additional hair extension methods to offer your existing clients.
And as a qualified hair extension professional, you’ll be recognised by us and be given a trade discount with our hair supply partner which will grow, the more you grow.
What’s Included With Your Course Purchase?
Full Kit/Hair + Digital Learning Resources + Accredited Certificate
- 3 x Professionally Filmed High Definition Video Tutorials (how to colour match & section, how to fit & remove, how to finishing/blend your extension fitting)
- Hairdressing Training Head + Practice Hair (enough for your practice and a full head fitting on your training head for submitting your assessment)
- Professional Quality Starter Kit (see product images for what’s included in your kit)
- Insurance Accredited Certification (upon completion of a successful assessment)
- 2 Training Manuals (1 manual specific to your chosen course & 1 generic training manual)
- Client Consultation Sheet
- Client Aftercare Sheet
- Trade hair supplier account with our recommended partner
- Please Note – if you are purchasing multiple methods you will receive a full professional starter kit for every method you choose, and training manuals/video tutorials for every method
Digital Learning Resources Only + Accredited Certificate
- 3 x Professionally Filmed Video Tutorials
- 2 x Training Manuals
- Accredited Certificate (upon completion of successful assessment)
- Please note that for this option you must use your own tools, hair, training head etc to complete your assessment
- You can complete your assessment on a live model if you wish - providing the assessment criteria is still adhered to